Breeches/Jods?

usaequestrian

Visit site
I have been looking for some quality riding pants for quite some time now. I purchased many pairs from Kerrits, but they pill extremely fast and a pair I just bought in December has ripped. I don't want to continue investing my money into Kerrits if they deteriorate so fast. Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm in the USA so I don't want to pay an exorbitant amount for shipping.

twobearsarthur

Visit site
Some good, hard wearing European brands that I think are freely available in the US are Schockemöle, Cavallo, Pikeur at the higher price range, Ariat, HKM, Le Mieux for the mid range and Horseware, Aubrion and Horze breeches for the budget ranges. I can highly recommend the Cavallo & Aubrion.

Roxylola

Visit site
Cavallo and pikeur. My suede seats have lasted me years, including when I worked on a yard and was in them every day

usaequestrian

Visit site
Some good, hard wearing European brands that I think are freely available in the US are Schockemöle, Cavallo, Pikeur at the higher price range, Ariat, HKM, Le Mieux for the mid range and Horseware, Aubrion and Horze breeches for the budget ranges. I can highly recommend the Cavallo & Aubrion.
I've got a jean Aubrion pair that I really love, I'm going to check out regular pairs! Thanks for the recommendations! I will have some heading my way;).

alexomahony

Visit site
I've just bought some PC Raceware unisex breeches and I'm super Impressed. I nor.alyl like riding tights, but wanted something warmer but I don't like the structure of normal joddies or breeches so gave these a go because I liked how baggy they are. Not at all disappointed and not too pricey at £75 :) x