Breeders - Would it be cheeky.....

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
to contact the breeder of my mare, whom I am considering selling due to being ridiculously outgrown? They are an established & highly regarded stud and fairly local to me and wondered if approaching them with regards to her availabilty for sale would be a no-no:eek:

ChesnutsRoasting

Visit site
Thanks LynneB, she's the sweetest mare but does require a competant rider. Beautiful in looks - I am biased:D - and I'm dreading to say goodbye.

JoBird

Visit site
Definitely ask them! I have just sold my 3 yr old filly to the people who happen to have her sire. They have other stock by him but I asked them and they wanted her too! Not cheeky at all, they may be very pleased and, at minimum, will be interested in her future if nothing else. x

Spring Feather

Visit site
It would not be cheeky in the slightest. A lot of breeders are like myself and like to keep tabs on their horses. I will always take a horse back if the owner wants to sell or can no longer keep the horse.

Enfys

Visit site
I would certainly.

I have just bought a homebred three year old back as family circumstances dictated something had to go:( and they couldn't decide which child to give away so P came back to the nest.