Breeding from our mare

miller

Visit site
We are thinking of breeding 1 foal for us to keep from OH's mare - question is:

She is an unpapered ID x TB 16yo - we know who both parents are but it was never documented

If we used say a Hannovarian stallion that was papered/graded etc etc - would the foal be registerable anywhere? I'm not too clued up about this papering lark as neither of our current horses are
crazy.gif

Would we be able for example be able to do futurity's, BD/BSJA age classes etc?

We are aware of all the related breeding considerations and have considered this carefully - it's just the registering thingy

Tempi

Visit site
Right - Bloss is unregistered and breeding unknown on her passport (altho i know it). She was put to Johnson (as you know). Jup is now registetered with AES Auxillary and yes he can do futurity too. And yes you can do BD age classes etc. Bloss went into foal at 14 and had him at 15. (Shes 16 this year). He was her first foal, she went into labour and 10minutes later he was out, literally - i think i was lucky tho.

miller

Visit site
Thanks Tempi - was just a bit confused!

She has foaled before as a 9yo but we would like to breed one from her for us to keep as she is now injured (not just breeding because she is injured before I get jumped on
tongue.gif
)

She is a nice stamp of a MW who evented to ON and SJ PC Open level before injuring a tendon