Breitlingh wants to do eventing.... *update*

Four Seasons

Visit site
So here is an update of my very peculiar pair.

So, Breitlingh is sick of dressage, I think. Saturday I was walking back from the arena where we always ride and she just quit walking. So I gave a nudge to make her walk on and Miss B overreacted. Instead of going straight on, what every other normal horse would do, she went right..... through a 2 meter hedge and jumping over branches. *facepalm*
Facepalm_9a08b9_59080.jpg

And what happend next? I got thrown off into nettles. Yes, nettles. So I was pretty pissed off. Breitlingh ran off over to dijk (no idea what the equivalant is in English, shame on me!) with her tail in the air, heading towards the stables. I ran like a looney after her, feeling very stupid, running after my horse :p

What did I see when I got to the stables? Breitlingh standing perfectly still, waiting for me. When she saw me, she looked at me as if she was thinking: "Are you gonna hurry up or what??" Got to say, did make me laugh.:D

Haven't ridden on her since saturday. And I have got a competition on sunday. Uh oh. Not expecting high scores! Maybe I should make Breitlingh an eventing horse?

And mister Four is quite a sexy stallion now! A few weeks ago I got on him for the third time and walked both ways on the lunge! No nonsense, just typical relaxed Four. Very very pleased! Here are some pics of my smokin' stallion.

On the beach!
'

(No, he is not loose on the beach, I lunge him and the lunge has been photoshopped!:D)

Thats Four when he is smokin' hot... this is Four on a normal day, when he doesn't have to show off for mares.

With his best buddy Billy!

3 years ago... Little Four! Arrogant little thing...
ztj7tx.jpg

And this was my very pointless post for the day.:cool:

TableDancer

Visit site
I love your updates, and Four is very sexy but we need more Breitlingh photos ;) And if she wants to be an eventer, you'd better send her to the UK to produce, I know just the place :D

EveningStar

Visit site
Naughty Breitlingh! Clearly dressage is far too boring and her day needed some excitment :p

Four is stunning stunning stunning! Bet the ladies love him ;)

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Oh- can I use that one of him being 'lunged' to show my friend? She's working on marketing and advertising for her stallion and I think stealing your idea would be good :D ;)

Wheels

Visit site
Oh no, nettles. You have my sympathy. When I was a kid my bike did a similar manouvre and I fell off into nettles = horrible

Take care of yourself!