Bridle numbers

Brummyrat

Visit site
I opened my Equidiscs yesterday to put on my bridle for a competition and two of the little rubber attachments them were broken! Id lent them someone recently so can only assume she hadn't realised when she gave them back :-( I want to replace these but don't want to pay £15 for a new number, does anyone know where I can buy the little white rubber doodahs? Or is there anything else that I could use other than tying them onto the bridle with elastic bands!

Thanks in advance.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
actually there's a post on their FB page about getting replacement ones so it shouldn't be an out-of-the-blue question.

Cowpony

Visit site
I have a similar issue with my bridle numbers, but a different brand. Mine use elastic treasury tag type things and several have broken. I asked the company and they said they didn't sell the fixings. Clearly I am meant to spend another £17 on a new set ?. I've cobbled together a fixing using white plaiting bands, but it's not ideal.

Reactions: SWE

Brummyrat

Visit site
I have a similar issue with my bridle numbers, but a different brand. Mine use elastic treasury tag type things and several have broken. I asked the company and they said they didn't sell the fixings. Clearly I am meant to spend another £17 on a new set ?. I've cobbled together a fixing using white plaiting bands, but it's not ideal.

Ridiculous isn't it! Thanks Milliepops I didn't realise they were on FB, I'll have a look x

SpotsandBays

Visit site
Jumping on this thread whilst it’s here: do you have to wear two bridles numbers now for dressage? I’m sure I read it somewhere!

Brummyrat

Visit site
actually there's a post on their FB page about getting replacement ones so it shouldn't be an out-of-the-blue question.

Can I just say thank you Milliepops….I contacted them just to see if there was a means to buy new doodahs and they asked me to email them which I did, they have messaged me to say they've popped some more in the post to me! Now that's service!