Bridle to match Bates saddle?

cornwallexracers

Visit site
Anyone know what make and colour match the bates saddles, mine is the VSD brown, but its quite a reddish brown?

Some of the john whitaker and mark todd bridles look a similar colour in pics but none of our local shops have either make in for me to see in the flesh.

Any help appreciated!

Eira

Visit site
DSCN0049.jpg

LankyDoodle

Visit site
I am also looking - I have the really dark brown saddle, and 6 years of oiling has made it a really chocolatey colour.

ISH - that bridle is the one George has, I think, and as he has so many I'd hoped to use it on my new horse, but alas the new horse has a head the size of a blip
frown.gif

OP it sounds like you have the havanna colour rather than the dark brown one. I have never seen a bridle that colour.

KatB

Visit site
Mark Todd are a very good match. The Crosby ones are also gorgeous. The older JW bridle are lovely, but havent been impressed with the new ones.... Stubben is too red IMO
smile.gif

cornwallexracers

Visit site
Is it the Mark Todd Australian Nut? I had a look at the crosby but the pics look very orange, whcih I suppose is newmarket, but can't find any pics of what they call havana.