Bridleway users

Clannad48

Visit site
Ok this may only affect a few of us but I wanted to get the message out to as many as possible - I know nearly all of us use bridleways so when the Central Bedfordshire Ipsos MORI research questionnaire came through the letterbox today I ignored it until I noticed that Q.16a mentioned bridleways - only one subsection of the question hidden amongst a lot of others but it needs to have as many of us as possible in the area fill it in to raise awareness of the state of some of our bridleways. It may be that other County Councils will issue the same research document so if one comes through your letterbox it may be worth filling in

hibshobby

Visit site
I'm in Mid-Beds and haven't seen this. Thanks for the "heads-up", as they say these days. I'll keep a watch on the once a week post !

Clannad48

Visit site
As it comes in a plain white envelope with just the address (not named individuals) I wonder if it gets mixed up with junk mail. Mind you it does say that all participants will be entered into a prize draw (£500) as a 'thank you' for completing the survey