Brilliant Borde Hill - frillies, FP's and qualifications

star

Visit site
apparantly the photographer was meant to be photo-synergy but they didn't turn up :( sec did say that Julian Portch was out there taking pics - just trying to work out how to contact him!

XC was causing carnage and not just at those brushes - I came round the trees to them and it def rode better than it looked - they were pretty big though and I can see why a novice might have had probs with them.

DarkHorseB

Visit site
apparantly the photographer was meant to be photo-synergy but they didn't turn up :( sec did say that Julian Portch was out there taking pics - just trying to work out how to contact him!

XC was causing carnage and not just at those brushes - I came round the trees to them and it def rode better than it looked - they were pretty big though and I can see why a novice might have had probs with them.

From your pics on here I am pretty sure there is a pic of you and your boy at Tweseldon on teh EWW gallery. Did you see it? It is runnish when the photographer does not turn up particularly when you had such a good day!

star

Visit site
i know - I really wanted a pic after coming 2nd! Didn't bother buying one at T/down as didn't think 17th place was worthy of one!

How do I see the EWW gallery? That's not a website I'm familiar with.

DarkHorseB

Visit site
i know - I really wanted a pic after coming 2nd! Didn't bother buying one at T/down as didn't think 17th place was worthy of one!

How do I see the EWW gallery? That's not a website I'm familiar with.

It's the Eventing Worldwide website. You need to subscribe to see the pics though

azc193

Visit site
My mum is back fence judging there today after I competed yesterday. She thinks they are definitely there today so she is going to check later if they were there yesterday. I hope they were!

star

Visit site
My mum is back fence judging there today after I competed yesterday. She thinks they are definitely there today so she is going to check later if they were there yesterday. I hope they were!

keep us updated, but sec def said they hadn't turned up and there was no tent or cards out for them or anything :(

azc193

Visit site
I have also facebooked Julian Portch to ask if he was taking photos and he said he was doing photos for magazines, sponsors and Photo Synergy. He will put sample pics on facebook but orders will be going through photo synergy. There are photos of all comeptitors on XC.
Good news! :)

star

Visit site
I have also facebooked Julian Portch to ask if he was taking photos and he said he was doing photos for magazines, sponsors and Photo Synergy. He will put sample pics on facebook but orders will be going through photo synergy. There are photos of all comeptitors on XC.
Good news! :)

excellent - i e-mailed him but not heard back yet so that's fab news - will keep an eye on the website!

Hattikins

Visit site
Incredibly well done Star! You must be chuffed to bits :D That XC looked to be causing carnage, as was the SJing. Great pics too :D

I had a very mixed day in the BE100, very positive dressage and SJing but ret. XC as he wasn't enthusiastic at all (which is very unlike him) on the ground despite the work they had done on it :( Will do a report when i upload some photos to spice it up! :p

alex_mac30

Visit site
Well done sound like a really good result. A great report and thanks for the course pictures, Im hoping to do the BRC competition there on the 10th July so good to see what the course might look like.
M xx