Brilliant day must share!!!

kayleigh_and_rocky

www.kayleigh-nicholls.piczo.com
Today has been the best day ever!!!
Firstly this morning i went to go see my first clients for my exercise riding business. She has a pony she wants me to school for her daughter and a small horse which is only 6 but more like a 4yo mentally which she wants me to bring on and do some small competitions with!! Really exciting and she also wants me to give her 7yo daughter lessons on her tiny pony!! So realy realy exciting im riding youngster tommorow cant wait!

THEN i had a lesson with my trainer and was really looking forward to it after how naughty Rock was on saturday! Conclusion, i use my right rein way too much and it causes him to runaway!! Was the best lesson i think i've ever had, worked more on the canter and by the end of it we had a nice canter going!! REally realy chuffed my next lesson is thursday cant wait!!

hehe so yeh good day just thought i would share!!

phoebelgrant

Visit site
Im so pleased for you, glad you have found such a nice job! I remember reading your other post about how unhappy you were in your work and do have found this is brilliant! Have fun!!

burtie

Visit site
Well done sounds excellent.
Did you manage to get insurance OK for teaching under 18s as I found it made it very expensive and you had to have been on the child protection course first?

Shame as I love teaching kids but could not justify the extra cost.