British Breeders Sale

trelawnyhorses1

Visit site
we need more sales like this in this country then maybe just maybe ppl wont need to go abroad so bloody much!! lol. i havnt seen the catalogue yet, but its mainly warmblood studs woodlander etc etc

Faithkat

Visit site
I see. Good idea and I quite agree about prices but there was a long thread on here a little while ago which proved that British breeders can be banging their heads against a brick wall as there is a very strong opinion out there that the only way to get a decent horse is to go abroad. What those people forget is that there is a very strong, active meat market for the vast majority that don't make the grade. British breeders tend to go for quality not quantity!!!! It's also a really stupid attitude as a lot of the stock is by continental stallions anyway with the extensive use of AI nowadays so there is no reason to go abroad. I notice in the catalogue that they hope to make it an annual event - that would be good!

seabiscuit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
9am doors open
11am opening of events
11.05 - 1pm parade of auction horses
1pm - 1.40pm Carl Hester demo
1.40 - 2.15 stallion parade
2.15 - 3pm lunch
3pm auction of sports horses

There are all sorts and ages entered, nothing by Carnaval Drum or Catherston anything but several by Jazz, Sandro Hit, Pro-set, Wie Weltmeyer and a filly by Negretto. . . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Forester! Much relieved that everything is in the PM- am only working in the morning, so I CAN GO!!!
smile.gif

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
we've got about thirteen going from here- two showjumping bred youngsters of which the three year old is all but broken in and the rest are dressage horses some nice foals and older horses, a yearling that would make a good broodmare prospect but not my cup of tea - but might be yours

The reserves for all the horses on the catalogue do not go above £15000 from what I've been told so they are reasonably priced. Nice showjumping youngster I mentioned about is only £6000 and he is cracking grade a potential being by Its the Business out of a top grade a mare.

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
just got back from crofton tonight after taking some of Team Edges horses there from Exton. There are some seriously nice horses up there all ready. If any one has a lot of spare cash about there is a lot to like. Some cracking coloured warmbloods which are my favourite.

seabiscuit

Visit site
I noticed the coloured warmblood in the catalogue! Looks very nice, very sporty and athletic...

The filly I am most interested in is the sandro hit X Lord Z foal, if I had some money I would be having a good look at her!