British Dressage Survey

Serendipity1

New User
Visit site
Hi
I’m a student trying to gain information on peoples thoughts on the British Dressage organisation and dressage in general. I’ve made up a little survey and the questions relate to the report I’m doing. I’m new to using a forum so not sure I’ve even put the link on properly. (Forgive my ignorance to the world of technology)! If it doesnt work feel free to tell me how its meant to be put on the forum ! I’d be grateful for people’s opinions and it should only take a few minutes.
Thanks for your time.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GC6Z25V

Last edited:

Booboos

Visit site
I used to be a member but not since moving to France so I didn't do your survey so as to not mess your results up. The main thing I would say is that competitions, training and opportunities for amateurs are great, but BD's IT skills suck. The results database is a disgrace, very slow, the search engine for shows is medieval and the forums work like they have been coded by a toddler.

Polotash

Visit site
Done... but why isn't question 4 linked to question one - it would make more sense this way? e.g. I put "yes" I am a member of BD, so what am i supposed to say to question 4? I tried to put nothing but the survey wouldn't let me submit, so I've put yes and then the comment "I am already a member". If you linked the questions you wouldn't have this problem.. did you trial this survey before release, or is this your trial sample?

amyneave

Visit site
Done... but why isn't question 4 linked to question one - it would make more sense this way? e.g. I put "yes" I am a member of BD, so what am i supposed to say to question 4? I tried to put nothing but the survey wouldn't let me submit, so I've put yes and then the comment "I am already a member". If you linked the questions you wouldn't have this problem.. did you trial this survey before release, or is this your trial sample?

same problem

Serendipity1

New User
Visit site
Yep you are right, would have made more sense to have linked the questions. My first attempt at a survey, but il know for the next time I do one to read through the questions couple times before I put it up!