British Team

Rizz1a

Visit site
I noticed the British Team grooms were all wearing team T-Shirts during the Super League at Hickstead. They all looked really smart when I saw them in the collecting ring. Also noticed the riders all had team shirts and badges on.

About time we had a a team sponsor. If I remember rightly it has to have been about ten years ago the last time we had a team sponsor.

Good to see the sport is on the incline. Hopefully it will get back to where it used to be. On prime time television and watched by millions.

Rambo

Visit site
They did have a team sponsor for Hickstead....THB
wink.gif

Rizz1a

Visit site
They looked great. The grooms looked the smartest by far in the collecting ring.
Is it just for Hickstead or for the rest of the year?

Rizz1a

Visit site
Shame. Do they have anyone at the BSJA that just looks after sponsorship. With everything that has gone on in the sport it is a prime time to be looking for new sponsors.

Rambo

Visit site
I don't know about dream job, but certainly a number of new deals have come on stream recently. Obviously London 2012 is a great pull as well, so could see some good times ahead I reckon
smile.gif

Rizz1a

Visit site
I agree. I've just been looking on the BSJA website. There's a number of new team sponsors come on board. Also, looks like THB have taken them for the year which is even better.
You're right though - perhaps not quite a dream job - should imagine it's pretty tough. That said, got to be more fulfilling than working for the local council!