Brood mares for loan

sport horse

Visit site
I have a couple of well bred show jumping (or event) brood mares for loan. Any suggestions as to the best way to advertise them?

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
I tried a lot of places, but got the best response from a 'for loan' ad in horse and hound (£25). I had about 15 people call me, and I found a brilliant home for my girl - she is off to stud on Saturday to see her new hubby, Primitive Proposal.

sport horse

Visit site
One is by Cabdulla du Tillyard out of the mother line that bred Quattro B. This mare has bred two foals - one by Solitair and one by Quidam de Revel. The other mare is by Lars Irco G out of an Irish DraughtX TB line that has 4 generations of performers. Full sister of mare is International SJ. This mare in particular would cross well with either SJ stallion or alternatively a TB to produce an event horse.

tmsmorgan1

Visit site
I have got 2 mares on loan that are both in foal to our stallion one came from Horse and hound the other came from Horsequest , have they bred foals before?

tmsmorgan1

Visit site
Sorry that was a stupid question I had missed the part of the thread that mentioned history don't know if it is of any interest to you but we have a very nicely bred 8 yr old showjumping stallion that is by the late Renkum Englishman. We are currently looking for some more mares if it is of interest to you then message back have you thought about length of loans etc. Not sure if I am allowed to leave email on here and don't want to get in trouble. Thanks

sport horse

Visit site
I have PM'd further info to those interested but as it does not seem to be adding to my log of messages I am not sure if they have got through. I hate technology!!