Brought a Tear to my Eye....

Jul

Visit site
I stumbled upon these pics when browsing Little Downham from last weekend.

If you've got 2 minutes, have a look at: www.eventsphotos.co.uk,
go to photo sales tab, then Little Downham Sunday 05/06, XC, Cam2, BE100, 13:55-15:50 then page 3.

Scroll 1/2 way down the page and look at the sequence of the girl in pink on a grey. I very much doubt that she's aware she's being photographed.

Is it just me being emotional today or is that really, really lovely?

jenki13

Visit site
It is nice to see someone truly thankful to their horse for giving them a good ride! :D I see so many people compete & barely even give their horses a pat :( so that sequence brought a smile to my face :)

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
That is VERY sweet.
love.gif

j1ffy

Visit site
Oh dear, I'm such a soppy cow. My eyes went all moist looking at those too! What a sweet girl and pony.

WeeBrown

Visit site
Lovely pics - seems like she is having a little chat with him too.

Saw Pippa Funnel stroking and patting her horse all the way up to the stables at Bramham after he had recently deposited her on the ground - that was nice too, always another day!

JEP

Visit site
So sweet, lovely to see someone really grateful to her pony, bet her mum will buy a copy and have it framed.

DW Team

Visit site
PickledOnions do tell her. That is one of the best photos I have seen of a youngster. So nice to see when some are Oh so quick to punish ponies. A great credit to her.

aliceeventing131

Visit site
Reminds me of myself when I was younger - even Ive got a tear in my eye. Why can't all kids be that grateful?

i agree, some kids are extremly ungrateful and dont think twice about how much there parents spend on them on there ponies and think of them as fashion items (iv spent a day at my local pony club, not at all saying all pony clubs are like that but the one i visited was) and it was awful, i could never afford a horse in a million years and look at them and i just think how awful it is

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Lovely pics, she obviously adores her pony. I have got a similar one snapped by a photographer at my daughters 1st ever xc. It was taken about 13 years ago now but still sits in pride of place on the dresser.:)