Brown jacket for dressage?

Bright_Spark

Visit site
I want to get a new jacket to compete in, and was wondering if anyone knows if brown would be acceptable for dressage and jumping (all unaff, but most will probably be run under riding club/ bd/ bs rules)?

Have this one in mind:

290x1000_fitbox-competition_jacket_l_choc.jpg

Thank you in advance :)

schneeko

Visit site
From BD website:

Coats/Jackets
Tail coats and short jackets may be any conservative, dark colour, for example navy, bottle green or charcoal grey etc.. and may not be multi coloured or boldly striped. Subtle pinstripes are permitted as are coloured collars and contrast piping to collar, lapels, pockets and vents. Unless entitled to wear them coloured collars registered with the FEI for use by National teams may not be used i.e. the red collar used by the British team. Tweed jackets should not be brightly coloured or have loud patterns.

I can't see a problem with brown :)

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I don't know about the rules, but the model looks like one of the Thunderbirds puppets. :eek:;)

:D:D
From the look on her face I'm not convinced she's real.
Personal opinion aside I think you'd probably be alright under BD rules.

paddi22

Visit site
jesus, i can't even see what the jacket is like because that picture freaks me out so much! Does she actually have bones in her arms, the just look like skinny strings! and the tiny little hips! and the skinny legs! so much bad photoshop!

Pigeon

Visit site
I saw this online, oh so tempted. Especially because brown is Pip's colour. I need someone to take my bank card away before I spend everything I've got. :eek:

I thought this looked smart too!

karen_avatar.jpg

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
i like the jacket but PLEASE make sure you have a matching brown hat! but a showjumpery style one, not brown velvet which i think looks yuk(sorry to MH's trainer, who rides a zillion times better than me, but the brown velvet is eeeuuuw!)