Brunswick

crabbymare

Visit site
If its one that appears in the pedigree of your horse there was a horse that Geoff Glazzard used to ride who was a stallion and called Brunswick. It was a big bay and I have a feeling that he was from Holland but it was a long time ago (mid '80's) and I have forgotten more than I remamber!!!

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
He's in the dam line of one of my mares and since I added her to allbreedpedigree the info on Brunswick got changed and now it says Brunswick born 1973 Belgian Warmblood by Calvados born 1977... seen as this is clearly impossible, I thought i'd try and track down the correct info! :)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Brunswick stood in Staffordshire I think, would be around the early to mid 90s as I had a 3 yr old here by him around that time (give or take a couple of years!) As he was quite local I've seen and known of a few by him; they're usually bays and most seem to have a very stubborn or sneaky streak although they can be good performers. I know I would not want one from the ones I've known, sorry.

MistletoeMegan

Visit site
they're usually bays and most seem to have a very stubborn or sneaky streak although they can be good performers. .

Sums them up pretty well from what I've encountered, fortunately mine was always ultimately on my side when jumping. Baggage to handle, made you work for decent flatwork but faultless for jumping - try as I might, I don't know if I'll find another one quite like her.

ETS: OP, if your mare with Brunswick lines breeds something small (not above 16hh), let me know :D

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
My mares by Its the Business out of a Brunswick mare, she has done all 3 disciplines andwas a super mare, it was strongly felt she would have gone all the way eventing if she hadn't been injured, she is a real mover and got a real jump on her, she has had some super foals too, had someone the other week ring up that bought one of her sons a couple of years ago wanting to know if we had another as they love the first so much, I sold the full brother in the summer unfortunately and her yearling daughter and this years foal in Oct.
I think it could be said he is better on being on the damline then ;) lol.

ANyhow if anyone does turn up his corretc info can they let me know so I can correct allbreedpedigree, because it does bug me when the infos not right.

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
I give up!! Why do people input things onto these site if they don't have the right info!

I noticed earlier Brunswick had been altered at some stage and that it was impossible for a 1973 horse to be by a 1977 horse on my mares pedigree
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/showbiz4

then my friend pointed out how my mare had been input on this site
http://www.sporthorse-data.com/d?i=10663342

*beats head against brick wall*

Breeding as per her passport is..
http://www.sporthorsegb.co.uk/members/Horses.asp?ID=120405

DOH!!