***BS 3 month membership for BE members running again**

Dusty85

Visit site
Do you know if this is available to fully paid up members of BE, or those (such as me) who have the free membership/day tickets?

merlinsquest

Visit site
Brilliant, shame that BS don't offer the same deals to their own members. A 3 month deal would be great for producers looking to jump a horse at a few shows before selling it, but sadly BS would rather offer this deal to BE members rather than BS members spending £££ registering multiple horses

DorothyJ

Visit site
I think I am going to bite the bullet and go for the 6 month membership deal, which costs £110 for rider and horse.

We are planning to go to West Wilts on Saturday, which wouldn't be covered by the 3 month membership as will still be March, so will jump on a ticket. We then won't be out again for a few weeks so it probably makes more sense for me to hang on until I am planning to go BS again and then take out the 6 month membership. Then it will start when I want it to, I can fit more outings in and get better value for money.

In case anyone is wondering, a ticket costs £6 per class so you will need to jump 9 rounds in the 3 months to make it worthwhile financially.

SpruceRI

Visit site
Does your horse have to be micro-chipped though? Which is a normal requirement for BS membership these days if you've not been a member for years

noname

Visit site
That's a really good deal nosey. Nice to see that BS are looking after amateurs and one horse riders! That works out cheaper than BD as well!

charlimouse

Visit site
The problem with the riding club membership deal is that it is only offered if you are a new member, so never been registered before. This rules a lot of people like myself out, so we would have to pay full price.