B's (late) weekly walk (week 5)

Bettyboo222

Visit site
Hi all, sorry about the lateness this week, I haven't been very well and whilst I had the pictures I just didn't get round to uploading them.

Only a short walk this week, If people could give me some feed back on how she is looking weight wise I'll be grateful :)

picture082.jpg

picture083.jpg

picture084.jpg

picture085.jpg

picture086.jpg

picture087.jpg

picture088.jpg

picture089.jpg

picture090.jpg

picture091.jpg

picture092.jpg

picture093.jpg

picture094.jpg

picture095.jpg

picture096.jpg

picture097.jpg

picture098.jpg

picture099.jpg

picture100.jpg

picture101.jpg

Creme eggs or mini eggs if you get to the end

Cobiau Cymreig Wyllt

Visit site
Amazing! I've not seen your posts before...just took a quick look at one of your others and am reeling at the fact that B is 45!!! Have you posted anywhere about hers/your background together..? Also, am interested to know as my young field sharer has an elderly sec B (not as impressively elderly as B - a mere spring chicken at 20+!) who is so similar in shape...has weight issues, balloons in summer, high withered and apple-bummed...we have been weighing her hay and monitoring her carefully...this spring/summer she will be sharing with my 2 instead of pigging all the acreage herself so hope for her to not get so overweight this time..so not knowing what B's weight issues are, I take it her walks are to keep her out and about and healthy? How lovely to know you are so committed to her.
anyway, lovely to see pics of her, would love to know more..am fascinated that she is actually even older than me!!!!!

mturnbull

Visit site
B's walks always make me smile, shes looking well weight wise, I wouldnt want her putting much more on over the summer although her longer coat might be deceptive but I would allow her to gain some extra podge towards the end of summer to help her cope with winter.