BS riders -can I match blue jacket with brown hat/boots?

DorothyJ

Visit site
Hi all, not a desperately high brow thread admittedly, but just wondering what a brown hat and brown boots would look like with a blue jacket?

I am in the market for a soft shell SJ jacket and also a new hat. I like the look of the JTE sprint ultra leather hat but it only comes in black or brown, not navy blue. If I get a new soft shell navy jacket, would it go with the brown JTE hat and brown riding boots?

Would only use this combination for BS as have more traditional stuff for dressage but am fancying a new and more exciting BS inspired wardrobe!

Any photos of your BS attire would be great to see.

Many thanks :)

Bantry

Visit site
I think it could look ok, might depend on what shade of brown the boots are. Cream breeches might go better with brown boots than white

cruising_for_you

Visit site
On a completely different topic... you could always go for a brown jacket to match your brown hat! If you look up Cyden Dressage on facebook, she has this really nice Animo jacket and a matching Antares hat - looks gorgeous and if I was revamping my wardrobe and had the money I'd deffo go for it!
If you like the color, I've just found a new style animo for half price on a German website ( Saw this jacket at the RDS Dublin horse show, and my goodness it's beautiful! This website doesn't have a picture of the jacket in brown, but it's the same color as the Cyden Dressage one, just has gorgeous little flower details and so many other details, look up Animo Lima Jacket on google images and youll see tonnes of pictures of it!
http://www.fundis-reitsport.de/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=635
Sorry I kind of went offtrack, but you said you wanted a more exciting showjumping wardrobe... ;)

DorothyJ

Visit site
Thanks everyone, looking forward to a spot of retail therapy at Blenheim!

Would love to see photos of any of you competing in brown or navy/brown :)

catembi

Visit site
As long as you are also wearing a diamante thong which is clearly visible above your waistband, you are good to go!

T x

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
I think that would look fine. :)

Havent got any pictures wearing it yet but I have a black pinstriped jacket with a hot pink collar for BS.

As long as you are also wearing a diamante thong which is clearly visible above your waistband, you are good to go!

T x

This, you can wear what you like BS! Bring back baggy jodhpurs and jodhpur boots I say!