BSJA day ticket

I_A_P

Visit site
anyone done this?? i hear its about £6 a ticket which sounds good to me!!

how much usually is an entry fee as well
smile.gif

starsky

Visit site
Yes it works out about £20 per class to enter and no prize money or rossette. Good way to test the water to see whether to affiliate though.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
If it's schooling you want to do how about renting the arena for a half hour the day after an affiliated show. You will probably get it for about the price of one round of jumping yet you'll have a professionally built course to jump as much as you want. Lots of centres do this. Just give them a phone & see what they say.....just a thought?

SpruceRI

Visit site
I don't think you can even compete in the Jump Off on a day ticket can you? So £20 for one round is a bit steep. Hiring the course afterwards is much more cost effective

Weezy

Visit site
You can round here - most BN or Disco are 2 phase anyway so obv you can jump the whole course
smile.gif
And also round here I have never paid more than £15 for a round on a day ticket

MagicMelon

Visit site
Pricey. Entry fees for a BN round here are I think £8 (for a bog standard show, not a big 3 day one where fees are higher etc.), with £6 on top of that. Yes, you can compete in the jump off. You compete as usual and you can get a rossette, just NOT any money or the sponsor rossette (you know, top 3 usually get an additional rossette by the national sponsors like Sue Carson etc.) and obviously you cant qualify if its a qualifier.

helenandshadow

Visit site
A day ticket is £6 and BN or Disc is usually about £10 plus £2 first aid, you don't get prize money or qualifications on a ticket and don't usually get a rosette. A lot of BSJA shows have a 90cm clear round before the BN.

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks guys, i think il have a look around and try and get some info from show secretaraires and the hiring a course sounds a good idea as well
smile.gif

be prepared for more questions!!