BSJA Money (again)

squid35

Visit site
Having a blond moment (even though im not blond)

Just been on my horses winning as is the total in you card the Actual or Notional??

Rambo

Visit site
If you mean you've looked at your horses record via the BSJA website....it should list both Notional and Actual winnings in separate columns. The Notional is what counts when considering what classes you are eligible to compete in
smile.gif

MagicMelon

Visit site
Updated? I dont call updating putting ONE (of far more!) of my winnings on my card SINCE MAY! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Sorry but its driving me insane. I contacted them last week about it and they said I needed to email them with all the events and placings Ive had since then so they can look into it.... thats their bloody job! BE puts up results often the SAME day as the event happened. BSJA are behind by 5 months. What a joke. I have no idea how much my horses has now won and half the time even when their up, the results are wrong!! I have had an arguement last month because they missed off a result from January - I said I came .... at ...... show and they said "no you werent", Uhhh well I was! Eventually they agreed. I was also sent a penalty notice earlier in the year saying I was being fined for jumping in a class I wasnt eligible for..... well actually it was also an Open class - they'd mucked that up to.

The BSJA have got to sort themselves out. They are losing so many members by just being so disorganised it isnt true. Or maybe its just us Scottish lot they hate!!

Rambo

Visit site
I'm not trying to defend the BSJA in any way here, and they have been a joke at updating their website with results for the past 4 weeks, but in my experience, they have never taken more than 3 or 4 weeks to get my results onto the site, and they've always been correct. Are you certain that the fault isn't with the show centre where you won your classes ?

squid35

Visit site
I think that may be the case, i know for a fact that where i am takes ages to send off the results of a show and that why (not always) they take so long to update!

Mind you 5 months is crazy!!

sea_view

Visit site
Ditto, our place takes ages too, my poor boy has been showing as no winnings until this update een although we have won two BN's and a handful of DC's!!! All seems ok now tho!

flower

Visit site
I think compared to BD and BE they are awful. They missed a placing for me last year (not the show centre's fault) and I had to phone them to have it added, I let my membership expire as I was lorryless during the summer, renewed it weeks ago and despite them cashing my cheque within 2 days, I am still showing as "expired" on the internet and still haven't received my or my horse's cards. Have phoned about 3 times and I do get the impression that their end I am showing as not having rejoined.

Spoke to someone yesterday who said they were joining me again there and then but I was still showing as being expired on their website!

I'll be really happy if this keeps on and I get fined for jumping when not registered!

Rambo

Visit site
Don't forget their website isn't updated inline with their internal system. They only upload to the website once a week (well that's the theory anyway !), so if they rejoined you yesterday, you won't be able to access the website until next time they update it...probably next wednesday evening
smile.gif

flower

Visit site
But they keep telling me they have rejoined me and haven't!

I still think compared to BD and BE their website is pretty rubbish. You can see results by venue, horse or rider for free on the others so why should you only be able to see your own if you're a member?

MagicMelon

Visit site
Well Ive contacted the centre once before (when I got my penalty notice) - they say they send them results straight away after every event. And to be honest, its up to the BSJA to make sure they do get sent the results from every show! As usual its left down to me to try to remember every single placing Ive had since May.....! There are at least 6 I know aren't on my record. And 2 placings on my record have the incorrect class beside them!

So right now Im worried I may end up entering a class I may be ineligible for because I dont know what my winnings stand at. If that happens, Ill tell you right now that I am NOT paying any penalty!!

Its just a joke. Ive had so much hasstle with them. Whereas I joined BE last year and have never had any problem whatsoever! I couldnt find MORE helpful people. BSJA have ignored 3 of my past emails already and dont seem to talk to each other - one person tells you something, another tell you something totally different!

Their updating system is just all wrong. BE's system just does like a search through all the results to find the horse you want. So easy. BSJA's is obviously too complex or something. And the fact that they make you PAY to view other horses records....... oh god, dont even get me started on that one!!

flower

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Their updating system is just all wrong. BE's system just does like a search through all the results to find the horse you want. So easy. BSJA's is obviously too complex or something. And the fact that they make you PAY to view other horses records....... oh god, dont even get me started on that one!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more!