bsja question

Helena88

Visit site
so to register a horse you need identificatin sketches that show a minimum of 5 distinguishing features with matching written description completed signed and stamped by a vet...

now the one in my horse's passport isnt signed or stamped .. i have one from his vetting but its not got the written description and its not signed or stamped but it does have the vets details and date printed onto it?!

please dont tell me i have to get a vet out
mad.gif
confused.gif

cjdjivanovic

Visit site
They will overstamp the horse's passport with his BSJA number so that is the document they want. Not sure about ID sketches not being stamped or signed; hopefully they might not notice?? Or maybe their only concern is that it is the horse's sole passport.

SpottedCat

Visit site
Mine was the same - they sent it back as I just assumed it was fine as his breeder did it in the days before it had to be a vet or someone the PIA approved. So I took it into my vets and they stamped and signed it without even seeing the horse - fact of the matter was they'd done all his vaccinations his whole life so they were happy to do it! So ring your vet and ask if you can drop it in - mine were fine about it.