Buck Dvd

fizzer

Visit site
Was given a dvd as a present and have just watched, Buck Brannaman Dvd, was not sure what to expect but really enjoyed it.

Anyone else seen it? thoughts on the man. Never really heard of him before.

Spring Feather

Visit site
Yes I watched it a couple of years ago. To be honest, it was a nice enough little documentary and he does a few things I do and a few things I wouldn't do, and on the whole I don't really get much of a connection with him. He seems like a totally pleasant chap but like many other professionals, we all take what we want from each and find our own niche/way that works for us.

fidleyspromise

Visit site
I enjoyed it, my non-horsey OH sat and watched it as well and enjoyed it as a documentary.
I didn't really have an opinion of him after it. Like Spring Feather - I pick and choose methods depending on what I'm doing with my horse and what she's more likely to enjoy/learn from.

Tinypony

Visit site
I'm working my way through his 7 Clinics DVD's and finding them really interesting and useful. He can be quite abrasive and unforgiving with people at times, I think it would be quite scarey to ride with him. He loves the horses.

stargirl88

Visit site
I like him, when I first read about him I did think along the lines of "another horse whispering cowboy with a tale of woe" but after watching that, and reading other bits, he stands out against monty etc etc. I think Ill watch the DVD again this evenoon :D