Bucks county!

fjudge

Visit site
Well took skye to Bucks yesterday, thinking it was a bit pointless after the weekend having 2 stops and a pole at tring! The HOYS M&M class was still going, so watched a bit of that.

Warmed up (well, rosie, sophie, danielle and myself went for a gallop up the hill in hope to make skye more awake and excited and ready to go...no chance, she was still mega chilled out and half asleep!)
crazy.gif

We then went to walk the course for the workers, it was almost the same as the hoys track, just with the back part of one of the pen's taken away!!! So, thought it even more pointless going into the ring after that!!!
frown.gif

Warmed up while the first section went in, then watched a bit, then got ready to in in for my height section, 15hh.

I finally went in, and...skye jumped clear!! It wasnt a great round, very sticky and it took a lot of encouraging and kicking on my half, but we got round and all the fences stayed up!!
shocked.gif
I was so happy and shocked at the same time!
laugh.gif

Anyways, did a nice show and run up and then went back in for placings. I could hand on heart say that i wasnt expecting a placed seeing as it was a mixed height class, but we came 5th !!! It may not sound like much, but i was so happy. Skye was such a good girl and getting placed made it even better. She was the highest and only placed 15hander
grin.gif

Pics to come...will put them in the photo board...

fjudge

Visit site
Thanks everyone! Was very pleased with her juumping the tray and pen and that odd green carpet thing?!

Janine - havnt found one yet! We saw something down your way when looking somewhere, i think it may have been a hunter tial or something?

x