Bunny Rabbits

Brummyrat

Visit site
This isnt horsey and it isnt soapbox, but i'll put my question here until im told otherwise! Can anyone recommend a bunny breeder or reputable shop in west midlands? A good friend of mine has just lost hers which she had from a certain well known store, and has set me the task of finding somewhere decent because her and her little boy, who has cystic fibrosis, are so sad....any suggestions would be appreciated, they live in walsall btw

Clodagh

Visit site
I can post this on another forum, if you don't mind? Its a chicken one but lots of people have rabbits too. Pm me your mobile or email if you would like.

finkle

Visit site
try the rescues in the area...they are always desperate for good homes. Just googled and there are a few in that area

Tickles

Visit site
They are often given away 'free to a good home' in local papers/gumtree/preloved etc. I've taken 5 free hamsters from gumtree over the years due to peoples' circumstances changing. TBH although some really care and checked me out there are a few who really just wanted rid whatever... so taking a bunny (you'll even see 'accidental' baby ones) from that kind of site is practically a rescue too...

wench

Visit site
I used to show bunnies, not any more I;m afraid, my breeding stock got ill.

What breed are you after? There are many breeders who should sell you one thats no good for showing for not very much money. (I couldnt even give mine away.)

If you contact the British Rabbit Council http://www.thebrc.org/index.htm they have a breeders scheme.

Or let me know what breed you want and i may be able to recommend someone for you.