Burghley 2013

popsdosh

Visit site
I just wondered in the light of what has transpired this week .Has people perception of the events around the doped horses changed at all. I ask this as a lot of forum members could not believe and would not believe at the time there was anything wrong and it was a big mistake.From what I know the tribunal will be interesting to say the least.
A N obviously thought it was time to let rip with a few home truths about the situation.
http://tvnz.co.nz/othersports-news/top-kiwi-rider-nicholson-sick-jock-paget-doping-scandal-5939762

tiggs

Visit site
I think it is ridiculous that the FEI are taking so long for the tribunal, it should have been completed before the start of the season. Mark Phillips has some good comments in his article in H&H this week, basically supporting Andrew

PorkChop

Visit site
I agree it is dragging on, and I also can understand Andrew's lack of patience, however maybe not the most clever thing to do.

I haven't really been following this in detail, could someone explain to me the angle in which Jock and his team are explaining the illegal substances?

khalswitz

Visit site
I agree, FEI should have announced he lost the title at the same time they suspended him, really - rule book is clear that he would have lost it the minute they confirmed a banned substance. Good on Jock for pushing for it quicker than the FEI were going to do it, and understand the frustration, but do feel AN made himself look very bad with this...