Burghley Horse Trials

flowerlady

Visit site
If you book in advance it's £18 entry & parking. On the day it's £21. So I can easily buy a cup of coffee, get myself lunch when I want it (sandwiches even taken with me cos I'm tight as you may have gathered):) A cup of tea for a lot less than £114:eek:

JenHunt

Visit site
true flowerlady, you don't get into the presidents tent, but you'd have access to the members only for 4 days not just one in the presidents tent!

I'd spend the £114 on a lovely new fluffy numnah for my saddle, and a new breastgirth and see what I had left!

ISHmad

Visit site
Blimey that price seems to have shot up from previous years. Think they will have to reduce that considerably or have a half empty marquee!

Katie

Visit site
My dad helps out there (once he helped the tv people and saw famous riders :eek:) and we get free tickets, they have the posh parking (closer to the event, sometimes you get a parking space where you can see an XC jump) but not the rest of the posh stuff, it is a FAB event. Loads of shops, most are horsy or horsy clothes, i like going on thursday + saturday cos you have nice not so busy shops, dressage AND pony jumping and saturday is exciting with XC :)