Burghley Tickets

Unicorn

Visit site
I have tickets that I now can't use and would like to sell on - where is the best place to advertise them? Can I do it on here or does it need to be on the regional boards?

Obviously not after full price for them

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Will need to be on regional board, but most who view 'newest' will see them as I don't pay any attention to what board things are on!

Nicnac

Visit site
Tickets are still on sale so as you are offering them at cut price I'd stick them somewhere like the Twittereventing Adverts page on Facebook.

TGM

Visit site
Are they just general admission tickets or Sunday SJ Grandstand Tickets? If the latter you should sell them easily, as the best seats will be sold out by now. As NicNac says try #twittereventing adverts group on FB (make sure you get their advert group not the main group where advertising is banned). Also try the Eventing - UK facebook group.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Oh I did think the OP was only asking about where to put them on here, I would absolutely have them on fb

Unicorn

Visit site
They're on the regional board now, and I'll get a friend to stick them on facebook for me - this is one of the rare times I wish I was on there!

Thank you all for the help and ideas.