I presume you mean Burghley do you? We were planning to go (Iestyn and I) because our trainer is competing again and we wanted to support her, but looks as though we will be competing elsewhere ourselves that weekend, so will probably only go on the Friday to see how she does in the dressage and then a course walk with our trainer (hopefully).
For anyone unsure..I would suggest going to Burghley over Badminton, much better from a spectators perspective!
We still haven't decided if we're going or not. I want to bet I might be competing that weekend. Plus ma mums working so she'll only take me if she can get time off. We were gonna go as a family but my sisters wanted to go to HOYS instead- but I'd rather go to Burghley!!