burnham to morrow

missmorsey

Visit site
its my first intro tomorrow and all i can say is im wetting my pants at the thought of it!i thought i would be fine but its setting in now.so many things keep going through my mind like am i going to forget my dressage will i pack everthing.ahhhh its driving me mad
also i am wearing tweed tomorrow but i havent got a coploured stock!can in get away with a white one just for tommorow or should i wear a blue show jacket instead ahhh
bye
x
confused.gif

siennamum

Visit site
well I feel a teeny bit jealous now, you're going to have a fantabulous time, very best of luck.
Technically with a tweed jacket you should only wear an eggshell blue stock OR shirt and tie. Useless bit of information. tbh I don't think it matters one bit, go for the white or alternatively you may be able to buy a snazzy new one there!
Have a great day and do try and get some sleep!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
You'll be fine, my daughter often wears a cream stock with her greenish tweed jacket and no-one has ever commented except to say how smart she looks.
The first one is always daunting but I bet you come home tomorrow having thoroughly enjoyed yourself.
Good luck.. don't forget your studs.....
wink.gif