Busy busy day, but a good one!

lisan

pets.webshots.com
Set up a course of fences in our outdoor - Clear Round for the kids - only two turned up!! Too much to ask for them to come down before 12 on a sunday!!

The two that did, enjoyed it anyway!

Then went round to Livvies and we took her horse and May to Crow Wood in Burnley, fantastic afternoon. Went for a mad blast round the gallops, then down to the xc course.

Just popped the smaller fences, up the steps, had a great time!, gradually building confidence my again!

Then gave the horses a warm shower and headed home!

My poor leg is worn out (10 wks since I broke tib and fib) but it managed great today
grin.gif

sunny123

Visit site
sounds like you had a great day! shame that only two kids turned up when you went to all that effort, but sounds like your xc was great! v jealous!

Equibeau

Visit site
Well done you! Glad you had a good time, and the leg is going from strength to strength. Shame about the teenagers, i know from experience that some of the male variety dont surface till after 2pm eeek

jj87

Visit site
awww! made me green with envy
frown.gif
really homesick today miss my horses so much let anone taking them for a play at crow wood!! Glad you had a great time! Do you fancy meeting up sometime whilst im back??? Hope your leg doesnt feel too sore tomorrow!
Jess xxx

lisan

pets.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
awww! made me green with envy
frown.gif
really homesick today miss my horses so much let anone taking them for a play at crow wood!! Glad you had a great time! Do you fancy meeting up sometime whilst im back??? Hope your leg doesnt feel too sore tomorrow!
Jess xxx

[/ QUOTE ]
When/how long are you back for? Yep, we should definitely meet up! I bet you are really missing your horses, I won't even go away on holls and leave mine! How sad am I!!

Leg is hot and throbbing now, just gonna go get the frozen peas out! Sure it will feel better tomm, its just telling me I've done too much today!

jj87

Visit site
im arriving home on the 16th December! I utterly can't wait though im going to have to cram in some work! I come back to uni on the 14th Jan! I went home last weekend as i had fri-monday off and didnt want to leave so i cant wait to get these next 3 weeks out of the way
smile.gif
We dont have to have a riding meet up we could just go out for a drink or something if that'd be better???