Buyers aren't the only time wasters

Helga1980

Visit site
Had a disasterous day yesterday not trying a horse!

Having arranged to view horse yesterday I turned up at the agreed time - no sign of owner.

10 minutes pass, I call their mobile - no answer. Wait another 10 minutes - they answer and as soon as I say who I am we get mysteriously 'cut off', I call straight back - 3 rings than put through the answer phone. Think maybe they're driving so leave it 5 minutes - this time phone is turned off.

40 minutes after we were due to view horse give up and go home, have heard nothing from the owner so haven't a clue if they are just playing silly b's or if something unavoidable came up!!

This horse was obviously not meant to be but am now feeling very down about the whole thing
frown.gif

Heidi1

Visit site
God that was so rude of them, they could of at least said if they couldn't make it when you called, but to switch the phone off after they have answered it to you.........Really hate pig ignorant people, no need for it
mad.gif
....... Chin up honey and I'm sure there is are nice horse out there with your name on it....
grin.gif

Helga1980

Visit site
This one was a bit of a long shot anyhow so not to gutted but real annoyed as it would have only taken them 2 minutes to call me (or even text - they had my mobile number)

I'm thinking I will try a dealer (god forbid!!) next, some of them may have a bad rep but at least there should be a range of horses to try
tongue.gif

Happytohack

Visit site
Haven't heard of this happening before - what a rude ignorant person. Are you sure it was actually the owner you had spoken to? Maybe it was dodgy and you are well out of it. Horse hunting really opens your eyes doesn't. Keep positive - there will be one out there just right for you. Remember you have to kiss quite a few frogs.... etc. etc.
smile.gif

ladylisa

Visit site
good idea to try a dealer, there will be a few horses to try and you should get 30 days to exchange if not suitable for you, rather than be left with something unsuitable and having to sell it on!

ClareMc

Visit site
Have to say I prefer going to a dealer (once checked out their reputation).

Wasted so much time going to see horses that were nothing like the description, owner could'nt even be bothered to scrape a bit of mud off the horse never mind tack it up and demonstrate.

Keep trying and Good Luck, the right one is out there somewhere.