Buying a horse........the saga continues : Friday!

Dovorian

Visit site
It goes like this:

Monday see a horse - try the horse and like it........ Thursday, decision made! Friday, horse increases in price by £500. The moral of the tale, don't let a chum take you to see a horse in their very posh company car!!!!

Nickymac

Visit site
That is unbelievable! I've been hearing horror stories from the other side of the fence (pardon the pun!) as my friend is selling one at the moment. I'd hate to be looking for something myself - I bought my two from the breeder, so at least I knew where they'd been and what they'd done ie. nowhere and nothing!

TequilaMist

Visit site
Think it common thing.When I recently sold daughters pony I was told to ask a higher price than I intended as dad had just bought a new lambourgini(?sp)Needless to say I didn't.And agreed price before vetting.
What reason did seller give for putting it up?You must be really annoyed I would be if I liked horse....

Nuttymanxmare

Visit site
Bloomin cheack. I hope you offered her the original asking price and told her to stick the £500
grin.gif

Dovorian

Visit site
Call me a wimp - but I decided it was bad karma and told her 'no thanks', I was poloite and said that the new price blew my budget. I didn't but her excuse was thet she had realised how underpriced he was. OK I could have paid it but decided that is anyone was that tricky whal else lies beneath....
I've decided not to look at anything this weekend, need a break from the whole episode. Something will appear - or at least I keep believeing that.