Buying and Selling -

bandit

Visit site
morning guys..

well i've finally taken the plunge and decided to sell my horse as a hunter - he's on some local hunt websites and i've contacted a few people privately about him. only had 2 enquiries but sadly not suitable.. I've not plucked up the courage just yet to plaster him all the local tack shops and websites.

So - does anyone know of someone looking for a snaffle mouth hunter in the Surrey / W Sussex / Hampshire area??? if so pls PM me - cheers..

and now to the Buying side - the altogether more exciting bit!!! I know i'll need to sell mine first but does anyone know of an 'event' horse for sale in the same area - looking to start next season at Intro level and probably never go beyond Novice level - horse up to about 16.3 and breeding isn't an issue as long as it's not too heavy??? my friend is trying one out in Leicestershire this week for me, but he's too expensive really so unless they come down quite a bit on price i won't be going further with that -

again - pls PM me as i would very much rather going with word of mouth than to a stranger in an advert - call me para but hey!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Cheers guys..

Bxxx

Kelly1982

Visit site
Hi mate

I dont think you should limit yourself so much on areas, you may have to travel a bit to find your perfect horse and that goes for selling too. There might be a perfect home waiting for Ludo a bit further a field.

It will be nice if he stays local but thats not always possible and it may take you longer to sell him that way.

If i was you i would take the plunge and advertise him on horsemart.

juliehannah58

Visit site
Ah my friend hunts with the ESRM twice a week so i'll ask her if anyone is interested, can you PM me more details on him please? Like height, price, age etc.

We are East Sussex so i'll ask around for you. I also have a friend with an eventer for sale, I'll PM you the details!
smile.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
I know of a lovely chestnut TB mare 16.3hh 7yos ever so sane and sensible will easily event - £4500.
Obviously not everyones cup of tea but its ever so straightforward and by Alflora. It was a P2P but has been reschooled done some unaff dressage, Sj and ODEs. Also has been hunted.