Buying from goresbridge sales

Kiribati_uk

Visit site
If you buy a horse/pony from goresbridge and it isn't as described in the catalogue, You can send it back, Meaning that if it says quiet to ride and when it comes back its not you can return it??
I am right in thinking the description in the catalogue is a guarantee??

popsdosh

Visit site
If you buy a horse/pony from goresbridge and it isn't as described in the catalogue, You can send it back, Meaning that if it says quiet to ride and when it comes back its not you can return it??
I am right in thinking the description in the catalogue is a guarantee??
It wont be quite that straightforward as I am assuming it will be over here and you will have to pick up two lots of transport ,if you are not used to buying at Irish sales beware . the actual guarantee is not as in catalogue but what the auctioneer describes prior to sale and very easy to miss a change from that in the catalogue also a lot is down to interpretation ie may not be quiet for you but could be to somebody else .

Kiribati_uk

Visit site
Thanks I've bought from goresbridge a few times, but had never heard this was just curious really. I was of the belief you could only throw one back if it had stable vice or was found to have vet issues.