Bye Bye old man ... Convinced he waited for me to be there!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Sorry to hear that :(

Sounds like he was much loved and at least he went peacefully with his Mum (you) there with him & him knowing that he was loved.

He will be waiting for you at Rainbow bridge.

GREYSMEADOW

Visit site
So very sorry to read your post…it’s brought tears to my eyes.
Sending big hugs to you. Treasure all your lovely memories of him.
I too lost my lovely chap at the age of 29 on the 29th ( http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=514362 )
I collected Storm’s ashes on Monday and took them to the yard on Tuesday. When I opened the main gate in the morning I noticed that my other horse was back waiting for breakfast in his original stable (he has been eating/sleeping in Storm’s old stable but has access to both 24/7 since the 29th). It was almost if he new that Storm was back where he belongs.
Night Night sleep tight Trigger xxx

Holly Hocks

Visit site
It shows what a wonderful bond you had - you knew when he needed you to be there, and for one last time you were able to provide for him.
You will feel dreadful for a few days - but when the tears dry up you'll remember the good times, the embarrassing times and the funny times with smiles.
Just as he waited for you today, he'll wait for you at Rainbow Bridge.
RIP Trigger. x

Trix98

Visit site
So sorry to read this, myself and my parents were there right until the end with my old boy too. The moment will always stay with me.
Condolences to you and your family, he'll always be with you though. Keep strong x

Business

Visit site