C**p day

hobgoblin

Visit site
Long storey short horse has been of for nearly a year ( kicked in field last spring- infected joint-spell at vets- didn't eat, very stressed = gastric ulcers) just started bringing him back into work at christmas, going nicely not doing alot but now have loads of holiday from work to use up before April, so really going to crack on and the weather is set fair for the next week
Was going to go for a nice leisurely hack around the roads today as everywhere is so muddy
Fell over in said mud , dislocated shoulder (again but havnt done for sometime) ambulance ride and a&e visit and trip to theatre as they couldn't get it back in
Just got home 1/2 hour ago from 8 this morning great start to hols and have to go to fracture clinic Monday can't drive so probably no riding either:(

starbar

Visit site
Typical eh, nothing constructive to say other than get the chocolate in, have a glass of wine and get comfy on the sofa. If you are stuck there you may as well try and enjoy it. :rolleyes:

tonitot

Visit site
I dislocated my shoulder but it put itself back in, I was signed off for a total of 9 weeks! Going back to work Tuesday, gonna be hard after not doing much for two months!