Caldene Rugs

princestar

Visit site
Hiya

I've got a Caldene heavy weight rug (Jupiter, I think) and I think it's a great little rug. I now want to get rid of all the ones I don't use (I have over 15 rugs in different weights that I want to sell) and use the money to buy a nice Caldene medium weight...

If not, does anyone recommend a similar brand (amigo wont fit him due to wide shoulders, no gusset and no way to extend the chest)

So why can't I find any medium weight rugs...

Have they stopped trading, or dont they make a mw?

Anyone got a link?

Thanks

Bionic Boy

Visit site
Have a look at Bucas. I got the one that can be used in tempretures from -10 to +16. Very sceptical about it to start with but think it is great, has saved on a lot of rug changes each day and night.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I've got a few of those Caldene rugs, 2 x hw and 1 mw that I picked up ridiculously cheap as I assume that people don't associate Caldene with rugs. They may not have continued if they didn't do well.

I like Weatherbeetas for being generous round the shoulders (but not the Landas) though they are not as deep as the Caldene rugs. I found that I needed a full size smaller in the Caldenes than other makes though.

You didn't say if you were looking for turnout or stable rugs, both were called jupiter and came in 340g and 170g

There are some on ebay.

Last edited: