Calling all beautiful horsey pics!

piggyinablanket

stephaniegreaves.com
Hi! I am looking for a new project/s to paint, I adore painting horses. Does anyone have any super clear (not professional) photos of their horse that they wouldn't mind me using???? I need really super head or full body shots that are clear, with details of the eyes (for heads), nice tack or body position etc etc.... I do sell my work, as well as commissions, I want these for work to sell, and for on my W.site, although I am more than happy to provide the pic supplier with a print of the painting...if I use their horse, as a thank you.
So is your horse BEAUTIFUL???? I would be most grateful for any images you can share. I will not ever pass your pics on to 3rd parties, you have my word, its purely for my use.
Thanks! Oh and Nikkiportia, you are not included as i can take Ellis's myself lol.

Tinker_Belle

Visit site
May not be what you're looking for but this is my favourite head shot of my pony. I just really like her expression & you're welcome to use it if it is what you're looking for
crazy.gif
smile.gif

Picture042.jpg

harrihjc

Visit site
Accy that pic would be great to draw! Might have a go at that one myself some time, there's a really nice contrast between light and shade

Daphnelia

Visit site
I dont know if this is any good at all, but this is Lila on her first day with us

1086292734_4f1beb3102.jpg

Winter Harry

2152385006_2621523f61.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2282/2152385006_2621523f61_b.jpg[img/]

Mine live out all year round so are not very polished, but they dont look too bad in these [img]http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xxx

celia

Visit site
Not sure if it's ok for what you want but I love this shot of my lad:

IMG_0167.jpg

Also like this one of sisters welshie (though her neck looks huge!
blush.gif
):

IMG_0162B.jpg

Sorry if they're massive.

piggyinablanket

stephaniegreaves.com
OMG look at that stunning lot! *faints**thud*
I am so glad I asked, of course you dont need much asking to show off your beauties! All of these are GREAT. If anyone needs email to send, its mikesteph@thenordalls.wanadoo.co.uk This is so appreciated, you cant use books for ref and i want something original to paint. I am brimming with ideas already. I do not have my own at the moment and have exhausted all my own pics
frown.gif

Cant wait to get started, of course I will let u know if I use your pic.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

doris2008

Visit site
Another biased owner thinking her horse is the most gorgeous in the world!!
grin.gif

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0008crop.jpg

If you get rid of me on this one head is nice...
DSCF0348.jpg