Calling BS Experts

frazzled

Visit site
Just wondering how long results normally take to appear on a horses' record? It is three weeks + since show and no results showing on horses' record yet. May never be able to replicate result so would like it written in stone:) . Thank you

pigsmight:)

Visit site
They have been really behind over the past few months, give it another week or two and then call the office to make sure it hasn't disappeared!

Zerotolerance

Visit site
They've been miles behind for months. Currently still about 2-3 months behind, although if you jump in a qualifier it may go on quicker, so you could possibly get a Nov result on while still waiting for Oct. When it does eventually go on, do check that they have given yu the right amount of points for the level you jumped + double clear points if appropriate. Their current attitude is that it's the owners responsibility to keep their own records and they will fine you if you jump in a class you're not eligible for even if they can't tell you what your current winnings are!

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
BS are rubbish with results, really quick at sending out fines if you jump a class your no longer eligible for, even though you can't log on-line to have a look at how many points you have.

Shay

Visit site
They took 5 weeks to fine me when they claimed my pony had jumped in Scotland (we're based in Surrey) without me and in a class he was not eligible for. They wouldn't take my word for the fact that the Bay that won the class was not in fact my registered Appaloosa until I found an old H&H report with the rider name so I could track the pony down and get the correct BS number for them. Aggravating.

blood_magik

Visit site
They took 5 weeks to fine me when they claimed my pony had jumped in Scotland (we're based in Surrey) without me and in a class he was not eligible for. They wouldn't take my word for the fact that the Bay that won the class was not in fact my registered Appaloosa until I found an old H&H report with the rider name so I could track the pony down and get the correct BS number for them. Aggravating.

Quick enough to send an up-to-date list of the horse's winnings when they're trying to fine you. wrongly, I might add...
Luckily I've managed to get a copy of my entry form to confirm I did in fact enter HC. :rolleyes3:

Last edited: