Calmer that actually works

dunthing

Visit site
My daughter has an old Connie mare who has been really bad with the farrier. She would actually throw herself to the ground, squash anyone in the stable with her and barge at the door to get out. When held out in the yard, she tried to get away and kicked out at the farrier. Daughter didn't want to have her sedated everytime she was trimmed and she has tried a few calmers but nothing worked UNTIL; She was given a sachet of Global Herbs Super Calm Instant. She phoned me, absolutley thrilled and sent me a picture of a very relaxed but alert little mare. The mare behaved beautifully, no kicking, she stood still and picked her feet up when asked. The best bit was that she was able to go back into the field not feeling dozy. The mare has been a brood mare for many years and is now in her early 20s and she was rescued in poor condition. Is it possible that this old girl has been hobbled in order to stand for a stallion and if so, could that be where her hangup has come from?

starryeyed

Visit site
The same calmer worked wonders for my last horse who was terrible for the farrier! She couldn't stand still for more than a few seconds and there were legs in all directions - the GH Instant calmer completely chilled her out, but didn't make her dopey. Also really helped them on bonfire night, where they usually all panic but were a lot better last year after having this in their dinner. Fab stuff isn't it? :)
Unfortunately it doesn't work for my new madam!