Calmers

Ginn

Visit site
I know its been done before but...

What does everyone recommend? I'm looking for something to really take the edge off Till's for a few weeks while she adjusts to being on her own and as there are so many on the markets I don't know where to begin!?

Whatever it is though it needs to have a strong effect as when she stresses thats it! and she becomes a total lunatic!

the watcher

Visit site
I think this is running in Veterinary or stableyard at the mo.
My vote is for NAF Magic which has transformed mine
cool.gif

natz

Visit site
Aww hope Tilly is ok hun!
We use Nupafeed at work for some of the eventers and its amazing stuff! Seen really good results from it, but its quite expensive! Just got a seriously traumatised youngster at work and we're having real trouble with her, poor girl cant cope with anything - so we've just started her on NAF's magic calmer, il keep u posted on how she gets on!
smile.gif

Ginn

Visit site
Thatnkies! Hopefully its just short term as she's so good 99% of the time but she's had a rough time recently and putting her on her own (long story) is going to be tough to begin with.

Ginn

Visit site
Thanks. YO has rearranged fencing so that they can be separated tomorrow night but within sight of each other - we will see how that goes and take it from there. I also have a nice new tube of sedalin for the first few days so fingers crossed she doesn't get too anxious

acolvine

Visit site
Think i mentioned it before but NAF Magic/Temperelax do the trick. They contain magnesium which most other calmers don't and its this additive that has the calming effect. Makes it more expensive than others but it definitely works.
Temperelax is the liquid form and better if being used over shorter periods of time. My mare seems to chill almost instantly with it so perfect before travelling or an event when she gets most stressed . Magic is the powder form and better as an everyday supplement for an all round calmer horse.