calmers

debbielinder

Visit site
does any one use calmers for there horses? as every prob sick of hearing my mare had recently come back into work after a tendon injury hacking out for an hour with 20 mins of trot, had my physio out today (she came through my vet so knows how he works) and she reckons my vet is now going to suggest upping her workload even more and introducing canter, now this is all very well but lets just say we've already had one unschedualed canter which went sideways backwards up in the air you name it we did it. i know my mare loves going for a run and i dont want her to over do it and go back to square one. my phsio says she uses stroppy mare for her horses which just takes the edge off her. just wondered if any one could recommend something or had any experience feeding calmers to their horses. thanx

leanne123

Visit site
i've been using magcalm on my gelding, supposed to take the edge off geldings hes been on it nearly 3 weeks and tbh i can't see any difference.
but am gonna try the naf magic one as quite a few people on here are using it with great results, its all trail and error plus an expensive process trying to find the right one.

acolvine

Visit site
NAF Magic for long term use as it is powder based. NAF temperelax (liquid) for quicker short term results. They both contain magnesium which is why it is so effective compared to most other products.