Camber Sands East Sussex

irishdraft

Visit site
Took my horse down to Camber this morning as we are now allowed to ride on the beach at any time of day and what do I see, a car park with loads of horse dung and hay all over it. Please understand people that ride on Camber if you do not clear up your mess we will be banned from Camber sands, the warden is not keen on horse riders turning up at the weekends at the best of times and it gives him the perfect reason to get us all banned when the car park is plastered with horse mess. So Clear Up or we all labelled as Ignorant & Selfish and will Lose this wonderful beach.

Tinsel Town

Visit site
yep defo agree, we're actually taking the horses on saturday :D excited! will keep an eye out..... altho I think a sign should be put up along with the dog mess sign, or maybe a horse poo bin like the dog ones..... lol :D

nagseastsussex

Visit site
I'm pretty certain there was a sign up last time we went. Lets hope people take notice and clear up after themselves. There's always the minority who spoil a good thing for the majority.

nagseastsussex

Visit site
Im trying to organise a Pony Club Branch ride there in the next couple of weeks, its a stipulation of coming you clear up without being asked. In fact our members are required to clear up muck and hay wherever they go its an unspoken rule you leave somewhere as you found it.