Cameras that don’t require WiFi?

MissEmilyy09

Visit site
Hi all!
I’m thinking of getting a camera for my stable to keep an eye on what my horse is getting up to, but I’m not sure if there’s anything that would work!
Does anyone know of any cameras that don’t require WiFi or a power outlet?
I don’t want anything that I can view in real-time from anywhere, just something that I could take a look at at the end of the day to see if anything was amiss...maybe something with a battery pack and SD card? I may be able to plug it in to a power outlet, but I’m not too sure on that one, so I’d rather find one that works using a battery in case!
Hoping someone on here has heard of a camera that can do this as all the ones I’ve seen require WiFi or would cost a fortune!

MissEmilyy09

Visit site

jnb

Visit site
You can run the cable to the solar panel for the Reolink Go through a hole so it can charge? The batteries can also be charged via a USB power outlet I believe. I love mine.

Spottyappy

Visit site
I considered those, but I think doing it on a SIM card would work out too expensive! And my camera would have to be placed indoors, so a solar panel wouldn’t be much use to us. Thanks though!
Agree with running the solar panel either through a hole, or along the edge of the stable to the roof, depending where it’s sited. The £4 is a flat fee Per camera, per month, no other charges, so imho that’s not expensive for peace of mind.