Can’t find our new home!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
The wonderful power of HHO!

I hope it all goes smoothly and you are in your new home soon.

lynz88

Visit site
I feel your pain OP! We’ve been looking for a while now and genuinely were beginning to think we’d never find somewhere. We’ve finally found somewhere that ticks all the boxes and had an offer accepted but now the seller needs to find somewhere and who only knows what the chain will be like that end. We were desperately trying to link the sales but that’s looking unlikely now as our buyers are super keen to move in ASAP. I’m hoping it’ll all be worth it in the end.

Good luck with Friday’s viewing!

I've had the same. I've been looking on and off for the past few years and have revised my wish list even more times than that. I found a house at the beginning of May and am waiting for the sellers to find a place now. I'm not in a chain so is just a waiting game now...of course sellers could always pull out. It did look like mid June they may have found something but sounds like it fell through. The system here is so strange but the way I see it, is no matter what I win....save some more money while I wait for the sellers and/or find somewhere else that might be no chain (not seen anything that compares) but still saving pennies in the interim.

BallyJ - that's great to hear! I'm a bit jealous as I play the waiting game!!

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Congratulations..I ll wave as I drive by to Lincoln on Tuesday for daughters birthday lunch!
Our house move is painfully slow..still not built…sold in August last year and was told house would be ready in April…then May..then end of June..now August. I’m very envious..but wish you all the best.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
I've had the same. I've been looking on and off for the past few years and have revised my wish list even more times than that. I found a house at the beginning of May and am waiting for the sellers to find a place now. I'm not in a chain so is just a waiting game now...of course sellers could always pull out. It did look like mid June they may have found something but sounds like it fell through. The system here is so strange but the way I see it, is no matter what I win....save some more money while I wait for the sellers and/or find somewhere else that might be no chain (not seen anything that compares) but still saving pennies in the interim.

BallyJ - that's great to hear! I'm a bit jealous as I play the waiting game!!

Ah keeping everything crossed they find something soon. We were super lucky that our sellers found something fairly quickly and we moved in December. Congrats BallyJ!

mariew

Visit site
Where we are atm the house market is mental. Houses and flats go the same day as they go on the market. Sadly a lot to second home owners who have cash to burn.

BallyJ

Visit site
My MIL is finding that where she is. It’s disappointing that these beautiful villages will become ghost towns

Parrotperson

Visit site
we sold and move from Bristol to Northumberland. this is last October when we started. Sold out house in four hours! It was a pretty ordinary house too.

We were lucky to find something up here pretty quickly as the market was crazy then. There's very little for sale now that would be of interest to us

Glad you found. hope it all went ok.