Can anybody find a horse like…

Mouse19

Visit site
This one to buy horse quest ad ref 263572

Absolutely perfect for me but no surprise that he’s been snatched up.

I can’t seem to link the ad but the description is

• Cob
  • Coloured
  • Gelding
  • 9 years
  • 16.2 hands
  • The coolest cob on the hunting field!
  • has also been team chasing, showjumping, dressage and is a beautiful hack

16.2 approx 9yo coloured cob gelding. He’s absolutely gorgeous to look at.
He has predominantly been used as a hunter, and is the coolest cob on the hunting field! He stands at the meets sweetly, jumps anything from hedges, ditches, rails, walls etc without a second thought. He’s clever through trappy country and has the stamina to stay out all day. He’s polite in gate ways and will que happily, not strong. Absolutely perfect with hounds! He’s just a all round lovely hunter.
Toffee has also been team chasing, showjumping, dressage and is a beautiful hack. He’s great in traffic and hacks alone or in company, on busy roads and open fields. He rides and leads. Has been regularly hacked by my 8yo cousin!! He is a fun, loveable lad with a superb temperament that only ever wants to please. He loves his job and is always happy about life. Through the summer he is used a lot as a ‘nanny’ horse to lead breakers and youngsters. He has no known ridden or stables vices.
This is a absolutely heart breaking sale as sadly I just can not keep them all!! Toffee will only go to the best of homes where he will be loved and have a variety of life. He is great to clip, catch, shoe and load etc.
I would love to see him to a hunting home with someone who wants a smart athletic arm chair ride. I won’t sell him to a novice, purely because I want him to go have fun.

I’m not normally a cob fan but he’s a very athletic cob and seems a saint. I’m after his twin ?.
budget up to 18k but would prefer lower.

dixie

Visit site
Probus Stud Farm (probusfarmstud.co.uk) They have a good Facebook page with videos of various horses on.

These have a good selection in and they usually take them out and about such as fun rides/hunting etc whilst they have them in, so they will be well tried out.
A lot are young though but I see they have a few older ones in at the moment.
I bought a lovely horse from them in April.