Can anybody tell me where this horse is?

peeky

New User
Visit site
I’m looking for a Dutch mare. I sold her in june this year to a stable in Holland, and told them to give me the chance to buy her back if they didn’t like the horse. Unfortunately they didn’t do that. They exported her to England and don’t want to tell me where she is now, so I’m trying to find her in this way.

She has a Dutch passport from the ‘Tinkerstamboek’ and her name is ‘Jildau’. Her are some pictures, I’m desperate to find her so I hope somebody can tell me where she is.

jildau4.jpg

jildau3.jpg

jildau2.jpg

Law

Visit site
I've just googled the name and the passport issuer and there is nothing coming up at all- i google image searched as well and there was nothing there, sorry.

WelshRareBit

Visit site
Hello - hope Im not the bearer of bad news here - but if she's been sold on her new owners may not be best pleased if you want her back etc.
She is a beauty tho!

sevenoceans

Visit site
She's pretty and nicely put together but i am sorry i have to i agree with welshrarebit. It's not fair on you or the new owners. It was your decison to sell and that it. When she was sold as she's not your property anymore. You need to let it go. I know you do care on her wellbeing, i would be in same postition but once a horse is sold i move on.