Can anyone find me an advert for....

silverbullet

Visit site
A Fautras Oblic 2.

After having my last post removed HHO Admin advised I look at classified ad's to get an idea of price.

Good theory but there aren't any.

So can anyone help me and find one. Its second hand.

Daren't say anything else about it as this will then be removed as well!!

EgerdenFarmStud

Visit site
Are you looking to buy one or sell one? I have one and it is fantastic! My mums 2 hairies do not load ATALL - I mean actually will not load - so bad we have had to leave them places before, but since having the Fautras trailer they have never once refused, I've got the biggest one you can have on UK roads ( 2 horse ) and I have fit all kinds in it really comfortably... 2 x 16.2h big warmblood mares in foal, mares and foals etc...They really are worth their weight in gold, also I think the floors are guaranteed for 100 years! : )

I am not selling mine - It is not an advert...Just wanted to say how good they are!

xx

silverbullet

Visit site

Thanks i've found these ones problems being the first one I can't convert the price into £, 2nd one is a different model (its the 2+), the 3rd one is new mine is second hand.

EgerdenFarmStud - i'm selling, i love mine too but going to a lorry!!

FleabittenT

Visit site
€5,700 is £4,862.54, according to an online currency convertor. 'Prix à débattre' means price negotiable, according to google translate.

These trailers are much more common in France & on the continent so you may have more luck looking there.

I'm aware the others aren't exactly what you're selling. As they appear to be fairly uncommon, thought they might assist you with getting an idea of price, based on similar & new models. The beauty of having little comparison is that you can ask what you'd like.

EgerdenFarmStud

Visit site
I thought about selling mine too a couple of years ago but am so pleased we didn't now... I use it so often for picking up haylage, moving jumps etc aswell as the horses, we have a 6 horse oakley too so can use both, but trailer gets as much use as the lorry!

When I was looking to sell mine I just called the guy I bought it from and asked how much he would put it on his forcourt for... He told me between £5.5k - £6k They do hold their value as long as they're in good nick!

xx