can anyone recommend a (7ft 3'?) turnout rug for heavyweight please???

taggartgolf

Visit site
Hi,
Horror ! None of my 7ft turnout rugs fit my new horse...a HW clyde x tb with a very deep chest.They look like mini skirts on her and barely do up across her chest,let alone the neck cover which is nowhere near!l think I will need a 7ft 3' but can anyone recommend a manafacturer of a 'deep'rug in this size which preferably incorporates a neck cover! (Middleweight or heavyweight rug) Any advice/suggestions much appreciated or we won't be clipping this weekend!!! Many Thanks.

Tierra

dressage.wordpress.com
http://www.horseware.com/turnouts/rambo/turnoutsxl.asp

Agree with the above poster
laugh.gif

sorona

Visit site
It is long enough for the horse on my yard, and much longer than all his other rugs but yes, it doesnt look particularly long int he pic on a light horse. perhaps it is te picture f the standard one that is shown as theya re the same spec but that one should be longer. Good price for it though!

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
We have a Masta rug for our ShirexClydesdale 17hh mare and it is deep on her, she looks as if going to joust, or resembles a sofa! They are very good deep rugs and we really like ours

taggartgolf

Visit site
Thanks everybody.Excellent replies! Please could you tell me what size masta your 17hh clyde x shire wears as I think that my girl will be very similar in stature....Bloomin' huge!!!
Thanks

mrgoop

Visit site
Premier equestrian do fab rugs, My 17.3 always had trouble with his rugs. They were never generous enough and like yo usay they were like mini skirts at the front. Premier rugs are really generous fitting, nice and deep and never seem to move. And if that isn't enough they are very reasonably priced. Only compliant being there is'nt much choice.... but then u cant have everything!!

Nari

Visit site
Another vote for Masta extra deep rug. I have a 7ft one for my 16.2 ID who is very broad chested & very deep through the girth & it comes down to his knees!